Los Altos Skilled Nursing in Santa Clara County, California
Available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of The Terraces and other Santa Clara County seniors, skilled nursing care at The Village is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards. The Village uses the unique neighborhood model, one of the first of its kind in all of California. It’s thoughtfully designed for convenience, comfort and resident-centered care in a welcoming, interactive environment to help residents get the most from life. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize a personal care plan. The Village features comfortable private and semiprivate suites. Masterpiece Living’s Successful Aging initiative is emphasized in all levels of living at The Terraces, view a sample calendar of activities at The Village.
The Village features:
- 24/7 nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Innovative neighborhood design
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Short-term rehab services
- Dietician-planned meals and snacks prepared by our chefs
- Access to community services, amenities, activities and events
- Hospice care
The Terraces at Los Altos does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.