Choosing a local continuing care retirement community (CCRC) means having future security and present opportunities for living well. Consider it a continuation and enhancement of the lifestyle you’re used to.
Los Altos is at the Height of Senior Living.
Conveniently located near downtown Los Altos shops, restaurants, farmer’s market and other local attractions.
Stimulate your mind and spirit each day with classes, live entertainment, group trips, volunteer opportunities – this is your time to do what makes you happy.
Get your body into it, too. Take a fitness class with a personal trainer or just stroll around the neighborhood. It’s easy to feel great.
Social opportunities are everywhere. Get to know your neighbors over a chef-prepared meal in one of our dining areas, or in any of our beautiful, modern common areas.
Open green space and beautifully landscaped grounds in our warm, neighborhood setting is the perfect backdrop for a relaxing, feel-good lifestyle.
Forget home maintenance and daily tasks that hold you back from truly enjoying life. You’ll have plenty of time to dedicate to the people and activities important to you.
- Restaurant-style dining venues
- Fitness center and spa
- Swimming pool
- Movie theater
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Beauty salon/Barbershop
- Business center
- Computer lab
- Multipurpose common areas
Your future is secure at The Terraces at Los Altos. As a CCRC, we give you a plan for the unexpected. You do what you want each day, and let our attentive, friendly team take care of the rest.
- Flexible dining plan with diverse menus
- Basic cable and utilities included
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled transportation
- Banking and postal services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Apartment personalization and moving coordination
- Priority access to our full continuum of care, if ever needed